Every year, the NWA Business Journal recognizes 40 outstanding business people in Northwest Arkansas who have made notable contributions in their industry and who are under the age of 40. This year we are proud to announce that Michael Paladino (RevUnit co-founder & CTO) was awarded with this prestigious distinction!
Michael Paladino's Bio
Michael Paladino loves building great technology with great technologists. Fortunately, he gets to do this on a daily basis as Chief Technology Officer at RevUnit, a software development and digital marketing firm focused on rapidly creating the right technology solutions for clients.
- Co-founded and lead RevUnit from 2-man startup to a respected, 26-person multi-location digital software agency in three years. Focus on agile, proactive digital marketing and technology projects has enabled rapid growth and garnered clients like Walmart, Mayflower & United Van Lines, AutoZone, Virgin Hotels and Sam’s Club.
- Co-founder and CTO of Overwatch, winner of the 2013 ARK Challenge II.
- Member and Vice Chairman for SAKE (a student-run, non-profit business operated through the University of Arkansas’ Walton College of Business)
- Recurring mentor for Startup Weekend NWA
- Volunteer with Heavy Mettle robotics group at J.O. Kelly Middle School in Springdale
- Member of the NWA Tech Council
- Regular speaker at Arkansas tech events and user group meetings like NWA Tech Summit, NWA TechFest, Little Rock TechFest